For Level - 3 at Community level we will be providing training to Elected Panchayati Raj Institution (PRI) Members, Gram Panchayat (GP) Officials, VWSC Members, Members of Implementation Support Agencies (ISAs), etc. of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamilnadu states and Union Territories of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
For Level 3 there will be 4 days residential training within the district. The First day will be preparatory phase of RWSS with the following topics:
- Session 1 : Importance of safe water and hygiene
- Session 2 : Introducing JJM
- Session 3 : Opportunities, Roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders in planning & implementation
- Session 4 : Enabling Environment - development of responsible & responsive leadership
- Session 5 : Water Quality monitoring and surveillance